HOTEL ALPHA WHISKEY KILO!
A rumbler at heart, this cybernetic alien grease monkey with morphing abilities happened upon archival World War II data and fashioned himself into Hawk P-40 some time ago. Happiest on the battlefield, Hawk P-40 also enjoys working in the repair shop, kicking back some Tangore Buzzjuice, and kicking ass.
The One:12 Collective Hawk P-40 features two head sculpts including a Special Attack Tank-Head with a hinged, grinder jaw. The Fighting Daredevil is outfitted in a Sherpa-lined vest, tank top, two dog tags, belt, cargo pants, and mid-calf combat boots.
Hawk P-40 is ready to wage a one-man war, equipped with a rapid-fire Gattling Cannon, wrench that connects to his belt, communication device that fits on the back of his Special Attack Tank-Head, a rocket launcher, and much more.
Visit RumbleSociety.com to learn more about the ever-growing universe of Rumble Society.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE ALIEN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 32 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L & R)
- Tank top
- Sherpa-lined vest with functional zipper
- Two (2) dog tags
- Cargo pants
- Mid-calf combat boots
- One (1) rapid-fire Gattling Cannon with two (2) ammo belts (connects to figure)
- One (1) wrench (connects to belt)
- One (1) communication device
- One (1) knife
- One (1) rocket launcher
- Three (3) grenades
- Two (2) gun blast FX
- One (1) explosion FX
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Hawk P-40 figure is packaged in a collector-friendly Rumble Society box with magnetic closure and art print inner cover, designed with collectors in mind.
*This product is intended for collectors ages 18 and up and is not suitable for children. The product may contain small parts that can be a choking hazard as well as sharp points that can cause injury. The item is not designed for rough play and is considered a display item for collectors.
Add custom text to your tabs