Frame Arms Girl is a unique spin-off series that redesigns the robots of the original Frame Arms line as beautiful girls!
The latest addition to the line is a Plus version of Stylet, which features a new unarmed head part. This variation kit includes hair parts from Stylet XF-3 in unarmed mode and can be interchanged with models from the Sousai Shojo Teien and ARCANADEA series. The kit also includes three pre-painted face parts with different expressions: looking left/default expression, looking forward/shouting, and a smug expression with the eyes closed.
The regular Stylet can also be recreated with this kit.
- Based on Takayuki Yanase’s mech design
- Humikane Shimada’s character design
- Variation kit of Stylet XF-3, including new unarmed head part
- Thigh armor is connected with a double ball joints
- The back booster can be transformed into a fighter drone
- Regular Stylet can also be recreated with this kit
- Flight stand not included
- Instructions may or may not include English translation
- 6.89 inches (17.50cm)
- Made of plastic
- Pieces to build
- Stylet XF-3
- 3 Face parts
- Unarmed head part
- 5 Pairs of hands with ball joints
- Smart gun
- Large scale gatling gun
- Bladed weapons
- Armor parts
- Case fresh, however, some package wear may be present