Based on the originally intended design for the Alien suit by H.R. Giger, that was never used in the final film due to insurmountable technical challenges, this pale, translucent Xenomorph is a limited edition and never to be produced again by Mezco.
The One:12 Collective Alien “Concept Edition” features a seamless body designed with an internal skeleton armature that creates the feel of the creature's suit from the film’s developmental stages. The aggressive eponymous creature has a hinged jaw with interchangeable inner mouths, as well as an interchangeable chest plate pierced by the ASSO-400 Harpoon Grappling Gun, as seen in the final scene of the movie.
All of Alien’s accessories have taken on a semiopaque, milky look to compliment the originally designed Alien suit and honor the conceptualization of what became one of the most iconic movie monsters ever created.
- Approximately 7.08 inches tall (18cm)
- All-New One:12 Collective body with seamless armor and hidden articulation
- One head portrait with hinged pharyngeal jaw
- Protein polysaccharides exoskeleton
- Interchangeable chest plate
- Serrated, flexible tail
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Xenomorph figure
- 6 Interchangeable hands
- Chest Plate
- Open Ovomorph egg
- Closed Ovomoph egg
- Coiled Facehugger
- Open Facehugger
- One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Standard Condition (Mint):
- new sealed figure
- case fresh, however some package wear may be present